Thursday August 31, 2017 is Congressional District 4 Republicans Day at the Fair. If you would like to pull a shift at the Republican Party of Minnesota Booth (next to the WCCO News Booth and the Ye Old Mill) you can be reimbursed your State Fair Ticket.
This is the sign up link, some shifts are full, others are not yet. You can also see who you might be doing a shift with. MNGOP Booth Sign Up Link
The Republican Party of Minnesota (MNGOP) location is just west of Ye Old Mill Ride that is located on Carnes Avenue (Underwood St).
Be Wary of the DFL Mini-Donut Stand
The DFL Mini-Donut Stand is at Coordinates 44°58’51.5″N 93°10’25.0″W
If you buy products from this mini-donut stand you will be unknowingly funding DFL Candidates through the 10th Ward Rural Ramsey County Political Committee. Rep John Lesch 66B, who figuratively got caught with his hand in his campaign funds cookie jar for personal reasons, so it seems. So it is up to you to be wary of this location. With every purchase there you are helping DFLers defeat Republicans in Minnesota.
Friday August 25-27: Woodbury Days
Sunday August 27th Woodbury Days Parade
- Woodbury Days Parade Route
- Line up at 10:00 am; Parade starts at 11:00 am
- Greg Ryan for Congress Unit #43
Thursday August 31st CD4 Republicans Day at the MN State Fair
Sunday September 11, 2017 MNGOP Governor Candidates Forum 7-9 pm
- Concordia Academy, 2400 N Dale St, Roseville MN, 55113 Map
- Governor Candidates: Chris Chamberlin, Matt Dean, Keith Downey, Blake Huffman, Jeff
Johnson, Phillip Parrish
- Cost: Free, At will Donation (they suggest a $10 “contribution,” but to belong to the MNGOP it is free as their Constitution says, we should hold them to that) The bottom of the registration form indicates you don’t have to pay.
- Register for the Forum
Saturday September 16, CD4 Republicans Cook Out Fundraiser 1-5 pm
- Keller Regional Park Shelter 3, Maplewood, MN Map
- Shelter 3 is to the west of Hwy 61, and the right of the two (think Right). Satellite Map
- Brats, Hamburgers, Water, Soft Drinks, and Fixin’s will be provided.
- Cost: $15 per person, Free to Children under 10