Who: Delegates, Alternates who were elected at BPOU conventions, guests, Endorsed Candidates, and Statewide Candidates seeking the Republican Party of Minnesota Endorsement.
When: April 21, 2018. Registration begins at 8:00 am and closes at 10:30 am and the Convention starts thereafter.
Where: Century College, 3300 Century Ave North, White Bear Lake MN 55110 CD4 Convention Map
Cost: Pre-Registration $25, Day of Registration $30 For all delegates and alternates:
- Registration in advance shall be $25 if made by mail by Saturday, Apr. 14 and online by Thursday, April 17. Please make you check out to CD 4-RPM and mail to: Paul Holmgren, Treasurer, 403 Blair Ave., St. Paul, MN 55103
- Registration at the door shall be $30.
- Box lunches supplied by Subway will be available for purchase at the event registration table for $10.00.
- Tables and visitor registration are also available.
CD4 Republican Convention Purpose:
- Endorse for Congressional Representative
- Consideration of Resolutions to change the Republican Party of Minnesota Platform.
- Consideration of Amendments to the CD 4 – RPM Constitution and By Laws.
- Transaction of other business as may properly come before the convention.
Candidates who wish to be considered for endorsement for Congress should contact the Chair immediately to be interviewed by the Nominations Committee. Chairman@cd4-mngop.com or 612-221-1819. There will be many candidates for statewide office who may address the convention.
We are posting this information as a courtesy to the Republican Party of Minnesota, and to the MN Congressional District 4 Republicans. We are doing this for readers to stay informed of important events. ~~ Publius Jr.